Once you have made an enquiry our Enrolments Officer, Marisa Streeton, will contact you to discuss your family’s requirements. You will then be invited to a tour of our school as well as an enrolment interview with the Principal or Head of Primary.
Please ensure that you read and complete all the necessary enrolment documentation listed below and return your Application for Enrolment to the school prior to your family’s enrolment interview.
You will also be required to provide the following documents along with your application:
- A copy of the Birth Certificate for each child enrolling.
- A copy of any visas or citizenship documentation if born outise of Australia.
- A copy of Immunisation records for each child enrolling.
- A copy of two most recent School Reports and a copy of most recent NAPLAN results (if applicable).
- A copy of the parents current visa or citizenship documentation if they are born outside of Australia.